We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our award winning team of fun loving digital specialists in Norwich.
You will be an enthusiastic and dynamic marketer who wants to join a team of people who are passionate about what they do and are dedicated to providing our clients with truly exceptional solutions.
As Marketing Manager you will continue to grow the agency profile though defining and communicating a clear agency proposition both internally and externally. You will play a key role in raising the profile and credentials of the agency, ultimately driving opportunities and enquiries from clients.
As the ideal candidate, you will have marketing experience working within an agency, a brand or other commercial organisation. It’s important that you can demonstrate understanding of multiple marketing channels, especially across digital, as well as more traditional channels like press, PR, networking and events.
So if you want to grow and evolve your skills with a dynamic, fast paced, fun digital agency, please apply with your most up to date C.V. today.
- Act as the main point of contact for all public relations, including establishing relationships with the press and generating coverage.
- Identifying relevant industry and networking events, ensuring that the Soak brand and the team are represented appropriately.
- Plan, attend and manage a calendar of events for the Year; across relevant Awards, Industry Events, Networking Events, Seminars and Exhibitions that Soak should input into, enter, attend etc.
- Create, with input from the team, all award entries and submissions for industry tables.
- Manage and promote Soak to all relevant industry bodies.
- Identify, source and arrange speaker opportunities for senior team members to raise the profile of the agency.
- Manage and measure external comms, including social media, and generate the content plan/content creation to support the comms.
- Plan and manage PR initiatives, producing press releases, liaising with clients and internal team.
- Input into Soak's CSR programme, creating any new initiatives, as well as driving existing schemes such as the Soak Intern Programme.
- Work with the team to deliver a powerful and engaging website, reflecting the agency services, culture and aspirations.
- Coordinate with the wider team the creation and propagation of compelling content in order to drive engagement and lead generation from the agency’s website.
- Use analytics data in order to create insights and measure performance.
- Manage internet materials on web-site and portals.
- Generation, coordination and management of blog content.
- Working collaboratively with the Client Services team to create compelling campaigns to drive lead generation and enable new client relationships.
- Aide the CS team to spot opportunities to open up new business conversations e.g. attending events, social networking etc.
- Collaborating with the CS team to drive stronger relationships with our existing client base including client immersion sessions or agency open days.
- Developing positive relationships with all agency members to ensure a cohesive marketing and communications plan and help support them with initiatives.
- Establishing and managing process for case study creation on project completion.
- Manage, create and promote content via all social channels e.g. Linkedin, Instagram.
- Create and maintain target media list.
- Experienced in driving compelling and creative marketing campaigns across all touch-points and channels.
- Comfortable with networking and events arena.
- Capable in building a profile for a brand or agency through PR, media relations and able to read between the lines to identify key opportunities to raise a brand/agency’s profile.
- Ambitious, passionate and a strategic thinker.
- Great communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- A self-motivated individual who also works well in a team.
- A very organised individual with attention to detail.
- Can do attitude.