Technical Producer - Front-end Developer
We’re looking for a front-end developer to join our award-winning team as a Technical Producer. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a forward-thinking digital agency that empowers creativity and invests in their employees. Our clients are based around the world, including some of the biggest international brands, which means your work will have a global reach.
Our technology stack is modern and dynamic, including Node JS, React, TailwindCSS, Storybook, Docker. Many of our projects involve API integration, data visualisation and user-experience design.
The successful candidate should be driven and motivated with a passion for web development and an eye for detail. This is an entry level position so while experience is beneficial there will be training opportunities to grow your skills.
Soak is based in a beautiful open-plan office in central Norwich with easy access to local amenities, however we support a hybrid working arrangement if you would prefer to work remotely.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with senior developers to ensure development priorities are met to a high standard and to the agreed specification.
- Maintain excellent communications with the project team, attending daily stand-ups, requesting support where needed and keeping stakeholders aware of progress.
- Contribute to our production pipeline by providing quotes and advising client services on technical delivery.
- Progress and upskill on our technology stack with support from the experienced team around you.
- HTML / CSS - strong understanding of accessible, semantic code within complex, bespoke designs and an eye for detail.
- Git / Version Control - Soak has a mature and well documented approach to version control, all codebases are held on our BitBucket and GitHub repositories.
- Front-end build tools - NPM, Webpack, Storybook and other tools are used on a daily basis.
- APIs / Headless CMS - experience of consuming and presenting API data in a front-end environment is desired. Our CMS technologies are WordPress and Strapi.
- React - our projects typically involve React as the UI framework so any experience in this area will be valuable.
- Salary Range - £22-£34k D.O.E
- Holiday - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Training - support and mentoring from our experienced consultant team leaders, training course allowance and team workshops.
- 31st July 2022
- No recruitment agencies please