We're looking for a Technical Principal to join our award-winning team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a collective of forward-thinking digital experts, producing innovative digital solutions for an international client base.
The successful candidate must be passionate about delivering work to a high standard, contributing insight and expertise as well as delivering on projects. You will be expected to work proactively, finding solutions to problems, working to Soak’s technical Standards and ensuring the work gets delivered on a daily basis.
We provide our team with a fun and fast-paced working environment with well equipped, modern offices and a great social and work-life balance.
The role will normally be based at our offices in Norwich, with remote working supported during government lockdowns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work as part of a Project Delivery team to develop new internal and client projects from scratch, or work on existing solutions to add new features/enhancements
- Work autonomously and collaboratively as appropriate to ensure priorities are met and work is delivered on time
- Maintain excellent communications with the project team, attend daily project and team stand-ups, provide progress updates to stakeholders, seek guidance from Consultants when required
- Attend project planning meetings to provide a technical approach and suggestions for projects, as well as debriefs
- Produce quotes and estimates for projects and gain sign-off from Consultants
- Follow Soak processes including logging time, keeping systems up to date, workflows, personnel etc.
- In addition to the above, there may be on occasion other duties that a Consultant/Director may ask to be completed.
- PostCSS / Sass
- CMS Development
- WordPress or similar
- Good communicator
- Can work to deadlines
- NextJS (React Framework)
- Bitbucket Pipelines / Github Actions
- Headless CMS experience (WordPress, Strapi etc)
- Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- PHP (Laravel)
- Ability to work with design assets such as Sketch, Illustrator, Invision.
The Technical Principal reports to the Head of Production and Talent for all HR issues including training, capabilities, performance, leave and other personnel matters.
The Technical Principal will seek guidance and support from the most appropriate Consultant for all task and process related matters.
A good holiday allowance, pension scheme and additional perks are offered to all employees.
Closing Date: 23rd April 2021
No recruitment agencies please.