Senior Digital Project Manager
Soak work on interesting and world changing projects for global clients. We’re looking for someone with solid experience in scoping and managing complex and often very technical projects.
The right candidate will have experience in UX, design and build, project management, methodologies and strong commercial experience, ideally within an agency environment.
You will need to be able to confidently articulate and rationalise approaches with clients, create and manage scope and produce accurate and timely project documentation. You will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder at all levels.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to take their project management career to the next level as you’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction of the practice and company. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to challenge the way things are done, and offer new ideas and ways of working.
This is a full time role with the benefit of flexible working between home (or wherever you choose) and spending time with the team in Soak’s Norwich city centre office (at least 2 days a week).
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience managing design and development projects.
- Proven experience of leading projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Able to advise on project management standards, processes and procedures - challenging any that become a constraint.
- An understanding of project risks throughout the project lifecycle and how to mitigate against them.
- The ability to identify and act upon changing scope/business requirements.
- Experienced with project management software (Wrike/Trello desirable).
- Confident writing project documentation and managing scope and budgets including estimating/planning resources.
- Agency/Consultancy experience managing senior external stakeholders.
- Skilled in governance for large projects.
- Have a keen interest in emerging technologies and data visualisation.
The Senior Digital Project Manager will report to the Client Services Director.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Training Initiatives
- Soak Socials
- Flexible working
- A fantastic city centre working environment