Technical Producer - Server-side Developer
We’re looking for a server-side developer to join our award-winning team as a Technical Producer. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a forward-thinking digital agency that empowers creativity and invests in their employees. Our clients are based around the world, including some of the biggest international brands, which means your work will have a global reach.
Our technology stack is cutting edge, including Ansible, Docker, NodeJS, CI / CD and database design and data analysis.
The successful candidate should be driven with a keen interest in the nuts and bolts of web development, including server setup, databases and building out bespoke APIs. This is an entry level position so there will be plenty of support from our experienced consultant team.
Soak is based in a beautiful open-plan office in central Norwich with easy access to local amenities, however we support a hybrid working arrangement if you would prefer to work remotely.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with senior developers to ensure development priorities are met to a high standard and to the agreed specification.
- Maintain excellent communications with the project team, attending daily stand-ups, requesting support where needed and keeping stakeholders aware of progress.
- Contribute to our production pipeline by providing quotes and advising client services on technical delivery.
- Progress and upskill on our technology stack with support from the experienced team around you.
- API Development - understanding of REST APIs, JSON data structures, request and response and stateless authentication.
- Git / Version Control - Soak has a mature and well documented approach to version control, all codebases are held on our BitBucket and GitHub repositories.
- Build tools - NPM, Ansible, Docker, and other tools are used on a daily basis.
- Headless CMS - experience of working with headless CMS architecture is desired. Our CMS technologies are WordPress and Strapi.
- Data Analysis - as a data visualisation agency we often have to process client data, ability to refine and validate raw data is a bonus.
- Salary Range - £22-£34k D.O.E
- Holiday - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Training - support and mentoring from our experienced consultant team leaders, training course allowance and team workshops.
- 31st December 2021
- No recruitment agencies please