Digital Account/Project Producer
Soak are recruiting for a Digital Account/Project Producer to join our amazingly creative team in Norwich.
We are an award winning digital agency with a strong international client base. As part of our ongoing growth we are looking to appoint an experienced digital account and project manager to join our project delivery team.
The role requires a conscientious professional with a great deal of enthusiasm, a good knowledge of digital technologies, excellent attention to detail and commercial experience of delivering digital design and build projects.
Being able to confidently articulate ideas and strategies to both clients and our internal project delivery team is a must, as is the ability to produce fully rationalised briefs and detailed project documentation.
This is a full time role based in Soak’s Norwich city centre office, with remote working due to current circumstances.
- Demonstrate excellent internal and external communication skills by giving a high quality client-facing service, building strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders, and ensuring project scoping, documentation and goals are fully and clearly communicated and agreed with all stakeholders.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with current and prospective clients.
- Manage projects throughout their entire project lifecycle, agreeing methodologies, running meetings, managing scope creep, creating reports and analysing results, suggesting improvement ideas where identified.
- Record information accurately for internal CRM, project budgeting, forecasting, task management, time recording and client invoicing.
- Possess good knowledge of the digital space and maintain an awareness of emerging technologies and methodologies that would be of benefit to our clients.
- Support with production scheduling, reporting or other duties as required.
- Contribute to company ways of working and processes.
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A good understanding of creative / digital project delivery processes
- Confident internal presentation capabilities
- An understanding of the project risks and how to mitigate against them
- The ability to identify changing scope / business requirements
- Awareness and understanding of Agile and Waterfall PM methodologies
- Awareness and understanding of project management tools
Soak operates a flat operational structure. The Digital Account/Project Producer will be supported by our internal Consultants for task and process related matters. Our Head of Talent and Production will manage your skills, training and performance.
We are open to receiving CVs from applicants just starting out in their career or those who are very experienced. Salary will be based on the applicant's skills.
A good holiday allowance, pension scheme and additional perks are offered to all employees.
Closing Date: 20th November 2020
No recruitment agencies please.