We are an inquisitive bunch with a strong UX focus to our work. We design and build digital experiences, with a strategic focus on data visualisation. We’re leading the charge by using data and design to tell powerful stories that motivate change.
As part of our exciting growth plans, we are looking to appoint a Project Manager to join our team for an immediate start. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about understanding and interpreting requirements, delivering exceptional quality work and building strong relationships with our clients.
Skills and experience
- Proven track record in project managing design and development projects.
- Manage and oversee the project management process from inception to completion, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Experienced in leading projects using agile and/or waterfall methodologies.
- Understand project risks and how to mitigate against them, managing internal and external stakeholders expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, content, and development, to ensure that all digital projects are executed to a high standard.
- Able to build client relationships understanding their brand and objectives.
- Ability to identify and act upon changing scope / business requirements.
- Experienced writing project documentation and managing scope and budgets.
- Project planning, estimating and reporting with the support of the Senior Account and Delivery Manager.
- Ability to analyse project performance data and provide actionable insights to improve performance.
- Support the project delivery team with administrative project tasks.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Project management software, and scheduling tools.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies and developments in particular within the data visualisation space, making recommendations for improvements and new initiatives.
The Project Manager will report to the Senior Account and Delivery Manager.
Contract / Benefits
- Full time, permanent role
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5% company pension
- Flexible working available
- Fantastic offices right in the city centre
- Training initiatives
- Regular Soak socials
To apply, email [email protected]