We have an exciting full-time opportunity for an Office Assistant to join our award winning team of fun loving digital specialists in Norwich.
Reporting to the Operations Director and based in our newly refurbished offices, you will be an enthusiastic and friendly person who wants to join a team of people who are passionate about what they do and are dedicated to providing our clients with truly exceptional solutions.
As the ideal candidate, you will have great organisational skills and love looking after an office environment. You will manage office suppliers, facilities and stock levels, as well as provide administrative support to our HR and Finance teams.
We provide our team with a fun and fast-paced working environment, refreshments, socials, fish and chip Fridays, a pension and a great social and work-life balance.
So if you want to join a friendly digital agency, please apply with your most up to date C.V. today.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including rail, air travel and hotel bookings
- Booking employees on events
Managing the Office:
- Ordering and preparing fruit
- Ordering payday chips / making reservations
- Ensuring we have sufficient levels of stock for the office, restrooms and kitchen
- Filing, scanning and saving paperwork
- Liaising with Suppliers to organise services
- Liaising with the Landlord regarding premises issues
- Health and Safety administrative tasks
- Ensure good presentation of the Office environment
- Greeting guests and making refreshments
- Answering the phone and replying to emails
- Keeping our gorgeous plants healthy
- Preparing basic invoices for approval
- Making sure expense claims are complete and chasing receipts
- Making purchases
- Supporting the Operations Director with on-boarding new employees
- Arranging social events and other benefits for employees
- Organising non-monetary staff rewards as and when required
- In addition to the above there may be on occasion other duties that a Manager/Director may ask to be completed.
- Proficiency in English
- Competent with business software packages such as Word, Excel and/or Google Docs and Sheets
- Keen and enthusiastic team player
- Be extremely organised with a can-do attitude who enjoys looking after an office environment and keeping good order
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic book-keeping experience would be an advantage but is not essential