We’re looking for a talented information designer to join our award-winning creative team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a collective of forward-thinking digital experts, producing innovative digital solutions and campaigns for an international client base.
The successful candidate must be passionate about design and be able to demonstrate high-level conceptual thinking as well as flawless final design execution.
We provide our team with a fun and fast-paced working environment with well equipped, modern offices and a great social and work-life balance.
- A minimum of 3 years of information/data design experience
- An amazing digitally focussed portfolio, showcasing exceptional design work from conceptualisation to completion
- The ability to interpret research and data to perform a comparative analysis to help define relevant patterns and structures that will inform the final design solution
- The ability to create site maps, process workflows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard software (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- The ability to organise and present complex information in a simpler, more understandable form
- An in-depth understanding of UX design best practice
- Confident and compelling presentation of our creative approach/ideas to both internal and client teams
- The ability to help influence and guide our clients' research and data-driven campaign strategies
- Close collaboration with members of the creative and wider project teams
- Ideation, Conceptualisation, Wireframing, User Flows
- To keep abreast of the latest design trends and innovations
- Produce final design visuals/systems/toolkits
- Helping evolve our agency's creative and data design proposition
- Checking and testing the final output for design consistency
- To be proactive and come up with new ideas that add value to our client’s businesses
Soak operates a flat operational structure. The Information Designer will be supported by our internal Consultants for task and process-related matters. Our Head of Talent and Production will manage your skills, training and performance.
A good holiday allowance, pension scheme and additional perks are offered to all employees.
Closing Date: 12th November 2021
No recruitment agencies please.